With the Chieftec Scorpion 4, the manufacturer has introduced the latest gaming tower in its Scorpion series. The most striking innovation is a mesh front, which is supposed to provide optimal cooling for high-end components.
Chieftec Scorpion 4 with clear design
Purely visually, the Chieftec Scorpion 4 remains true to the clear and elegant design of the series. Only the mesh front panel for optimal airflow provides a new look. The front and side panel are also made of tempered glass, allowing a view into the inner workings of the PC, which is further highlighted by four pre-installed ARGB Rainbow fans.
The A-RGB Control Hub also allows you to control the lighting via motherboard synchronization, for example with ASUS Aura Sync or ASRock Polychrome Sync. Alternatively, the lighting can also be adjusted using the included remote control.
Scorpion 4 technical specs
- Color: Black
- Material: 0.6mm SPCC and tempered glass front and side panel
- M/B Support: Mini ITX, mATX, ATX
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 436mm x 202.5mm x 490mm
- Drive bays external: –
- Drive bays internal: 2x 2.5 inch and 2x 3.5 inch
- Power supply: ATX PSU (optional, 140mm – 200mm)
- Front connectors: 2x USB3.2 Gen 1, 1x USB2.0, Audio-out (AZALIA / HD Audio), Mic-In, Reset
- Scope of delivery: Screw set, user manual, remote control
- RGB Control Hub: (DF-908) with 3PIN +5V M/B Sync and SATA power connector
- Front: 3x 120mm Rainbow A-RGB fans (pre-installed)
- Rear: 1x 120mm Rainbow A-RGB fan (pre-installed)
- PCI Slots: 7
- Fans (optional): Front: 3x 120mm or 240mm radiator, Rear: 1x 120mm, Top: 2x 120mm or 240mm radiator
- CPU Cooler Height (max): 166 mm
- VGA card length (max.): 349 mm
Price and Availability
The Chieftec Scorpion 4 (GL-04B-OP) is expected to be available in stores in May 2022. The manufacturer has not revealed pricing details yet. More information about the ARGB gaming case can be found on the official product website.