As part of the LIAN LI 2022 Digital Expo, the well-known manufacturer presented various prototypes and some exciting new products to the public. In the first part of the two-part video series, they introduced the new Lancool 3 and V3000 PLUS PC cases, UNI FAN SL INFINITY fans, UNI FAN P28 prototypes, STRIMER PLUS V2 and L-Connect 3.
Lancool 3 unveiled at LIAN LI 2022 Digital Expo
Launched last year, the Lancool III PC case has since received many updates. The Lancool 3 is expected to be available in RGB and non-RGB versions, and both versions also come with three pre-installed 140mm PWM fans. The improvements look like this:
- Revised tempered glass side opening mechanism, with front handles and full-length aluminum edges for unlocking.
- All-around 360 radiator support.
- Lever on front panel to release front multi-directional radiator support.
- Adjustable cable grommet with larger rubber eyelets for longer and thicker extension cables.
- Adjustable and removable power supply cover.
- Modular and removable drive mounts to improve the airflow of the power supply cover.
- Reworked right side cover with removable SSD bracket.
- Improved cable management with multi-layer Velcro straps.
The Lian Li V300 PLUS is a classy dual system case with modern features. It has been given some exciting updates and is nearing completion. The following improvements await you:
- Front, top and sides of the inner cover with grille design for optimized airflow.
- Left and right side tempered glass with new locking mechanism.
- Light projection of LIAN LI logo under the front panel.
- Revised IO layout with toggle switch to control on/off and reset from primary to secondary system.
- Multidirectional bracket for flexible cooler/fan thickness on front panel.
- Drive mounts that can be moved from the PSU cover to the main chamber.
- Tool-less SSD mounts behind the motherboard bracket.
UNI FAN SL120 INFINITY
Also expanding the UNI FAN fan lineup is an exciting new prototype unveiled at the Lian Li 2022 Digital Expo. The UNI FAN SL 120 INFINITY focuses on an improved design, cable management and higher compatibility.
Visually, the Infinity mirror catches the eye, positioned in the center front and on the side edges. Slim and bright narrow light grooves along the front edge of the fan provide chic illumination.
There is also a thinner power supply module in the center of the fan frame with cable orientation on both sides and a removable composite mount. PWM and ARGB cables are also combined into one for easier cable management. You can also expect a redesigned UNI HUB with support for two GALAHAD AIO pumps ARGB.
UNI FAN P28
The UNI FAN P28 offers more power with a lower noise level, while additional optional ARGB strips provide the necessary and desired illumination.
The 28mm thick fan features liquid dynamic bearings, cases with metal bearings and coated iron, and harder materials for less vibration and distortion. A smaller power connector integrated directly into the fan and removable composite fasteners also provide optimal clearance for fan mounting. Users have the option to modify the fan sides with aRGB accessories that replace the UNI FAN P28’s aluminum trim strip.
STRIMER PLUS V2
The STRIMER PLUS V2 can be used to increase the RGB lighting of your own build. Several improvements have been incorporated into the new version, including:
- Silicone-covered power cables for a thinner profile and more flexibility.
- Improved diffuser strip to allow lighting effects to shine through the side for a bigger “wow effect”.
- Both GPU versions of the STRIMER PLUS V2 offer separate 6+2 connectors for improved compatibility and simplified installation on GPUs where power connectors are further apart.
- Supported by the latest L-Connect 3 software for individual control of each RGB channel of the 24 pin, 2×8 pin and 3×8 pin connectors.
All RGB lighting is controlled by the new L-CONNECT 3 software, which was unveiled at the Lian Li 2022 Digital Expo. LIAN LI’s RGB software is capable of controlling all products in the LIAN LI Ecosystem.
In addition, the program provides complete system information and offers configurable fan profiles according to GPU or CPU temperatures. Individual effects can be created for the SL120, AL 120, SL INFINITY and STRIMER PLUS models. There is also a fast sync function for all effects across the system.
Other features include a new auto-control for firmware and software updates, as well as the creation of custom speed profile names, group names, temperature settings and languages.