Those who are interested in a case in the near future will probably stumble upon the “Lancool 2015” model by Lian Li from time to time. This will be available from the end of October 2020 and is expected to cost around 70 euros.
What is behind the Lancool 215 case ?
A total of three fans (2 x 200 mm/ 800 rpm and 1 x 120 mm/ 1100 rpm) were installed in the Lancool 215 case. Other details that could influence the purchase decision include
- the modern RGB lighting
- the dust filters in the area of the lid and the power supply unit
- Retrofit options of radiators incl. fans on top (max. up to 240/280-mm with a total depth of 55 mm) or in the area of the power supply unit’s aperture
- Space for up to four data carriers (2x 2.5″, 1x 3.5″, 1x 3.5″/2.5″)
- the possibility to install graphics cards up to a maximum length of 370 mm
- designfriendly color changes of the built-in LEDs.
The side panel, which is made entirely of glass and thus underlines the special transparency of the Lancool 215, is particularly appealing.
For whom is the Lancool 215 case suitable?
If you want to integrate the Lancool 215 case into your PC environment, you should have space for a case with dimensions of 426 × 215 × 482 mm and a volume of 44.15 liters.
In addition, this is a model that will especially appeal to fans of clear designs based on glass and steel.
Of course, when looking for a new case, the focus should also be on compatibility. The model can be used with CPU coolers (166 mm), GPU (370 mm) and a power supply with 210 mm.
In short: if you are looking for a transparent solution with a stylish design and a customer-friendly price-performance ratio, you will have found the right partner in the model from Lian Li.