A new wireless gaming headset enters the stage with the Trust GXT 391 Thian. It relies on the typical specifications in this segment and wants to offer a rich sound for a fair price.
Trust GXT 391 Thian in detail
The Trust GXT 391 Thian is made from recycled materials that are meant to be kind to the environment while providing a high level of comfort. Durable faux leather ear pads as well as the mesh outer layer ensure a comfortable fit even during long gaming sessions.
The integrated battery is said to last for around 13 hours, while the connection promises low latency with the help of the included 5.8 GHz USB dongle. Volume and microphone mute are conveniently and easily controlled via the ear cups of the headphones. The microphone is foldable, rotatable and bendable and has a pop filter.
The Trust Thian measures 159 mm x 80 mm x 189 mm (length x width x depth) and weighs around 213 grams. The connection is either wireless or via a 3.5 mm jack cable. However, RGB lighting is not offered.
The stereo headset covers a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz and relies on dynamic neodymium drivers with a diameter of 40 mm. According to initial tests, the Thian is quite convincing in terms of sound, but relies on a rather bass-heavy sound tuned for gaming.
Features of the Trust GXT 391 Thian
- Saturated sound thanks to 40 mm drivers
- Environmentally friendly manufactured, made from recycled materials
- Lightweight and comfortable for hours of gaming enjoyment
- Rugged leatherette ear cushions with comfortable fabric cover
- 13 hours of gaming time thanks to built-in rechargeable battery
- Suitable for PC/laptop and consoles (PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch)
- Foldable microphone for clear instructions to your team
- Volume control on the earcup and microphone mute
- Wireless with a fast 5.8 GHz connection; USB dongle included
- Can also be used wired thanks to the included 1.2 m audio cable