With the Speedlink Mandas LED, the manufacturer has introduced a new gaming headset that can be connected both wirelessly and via cable. The headset offers surround sound and is versatile.
The features of the Speedlink Mandas LED
With the Speedlink Mandas LED, budget-conscious gamers can look forward to a wireless gaming headset complete with surround sound. Inside the soft ear cups, the manufacturer installs 50 mm dynamic drivers that cover a frequency response of 20 Hz – 20k Hz. The impedance is 32 ohms.
The gaming headset, which weighs around 350 grams, transmits wirelessly in the 2.4 GHz network and offers a range of around 10 meters. The 900 mAh battery should last for about 10 hours, but the headset can also be connected via a 3.5 mm jack cable.
Thus, the Speedlink Mandas LED achieves a high compatibility. Besides smartphones and tablets, the headset can be used on PCs, PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch and all Xbox consoles.
RGB lighting can be found on the outer sides of the headset. The headset features soft ear cups and a flexible headband to ensure maximum comfort even during long use.
Speedlink promises crystal-clear communication with the microphone. It covers a frequency band of 100 Hz – 16 kHz and offers a sensitivity of -42 dB ± 3 dB at 1kHz.
Specifications of the Speedlink Mandas LED
- Soft ear cups with illumination
- Integrated volume control
- Compatible with PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One consoles
- Compatible with tablets and smartphones
- Driver units: 50 mm
- Frequency response headphones: 20 Hz – 20k Hz
- Headphone impedance: 32 Ω
- Sound pressure level: 95 dB ± 3 dB at 1 kHz
- Frequency response microphone: 100 Hz – 16 kHz
- Sensitivity microphone: -42 dB ± 3 dB at 1 kHz
- Battery: 900 mAh
- Connection: USB receiver or 3.5mm jack plug
- Range: up to 10 m
- Audio cable length: 1.2 m
- Charging cable length: 1.0 m (Micro-USB to USB-A)
- Dimensions: 190 × 200 – 220 × 95 – 200 mm (W × H × D)
- Weight: 350 g (incl. cable)
Price and Availability
The Speedlink Mandas LED gaming headset is available now on the retailer’s website and in stores. The MSRP is 79.99 Euros, while Amazon offers the gaming headset for 69.99 Euros. You can also use a voucher to get an additional 15 percent discount.