After the in-house Xandor, the well-known peripheral manufacturer introduces a new gaming chair with the Speedlink Regys RGB. The special feature of the new model is the eponymous RGB lighting, which comes with a whole 300 lighting modes. But the gaming chair also offers some other interesting features.
Speedlink Regys RGB: All info and details on the gaming chair
The most striking feature of the 17.2 kg Speedlink Regys RGB gaming chair is undoubtedly the customizable RGB lighting, which can be adjusted using a remote control. 300 different lighting modes can be selected and adjusted to match the gaming chair with your own peripheral setup as much as possible.
Optionally, you can even use a power bank for the power supply, which can be stored in a compartment directly in the chair. Otherwise, the power supply is done quite classically via USB-A, a 0.65 meter long cable is integrated into the gaming chair.
The height-adjustable REGYS with tiltable seat and backrest can be effortlessly adjusted to the desired position and adapted to one’s own requirements. For example, the seat is height adjustable in 45 cm to 53 cm and can be tilted between 0° and 15°.
The backrest can be tilted at an angle between 90° and 165°. In addition, the Speedlink gaming chair offers continuously variable rocking mechanics with adjustable resistance and two removable cushions for neck and lumbar support, which further support the seating comfort.
Both the fabric cover and upholstered foam ensure a comfortable feel at all times in varying temperatures. A nylon base and five double casters with a diameter of 60mm also provide the necessary stability.
Overall, the Speedlink Regys RGB comes with dimensions of 69 cm x 60 (up to 130) cm x 128 (up to 136 cm) width x depth x height. The seating area is 39 x 48 cm (width x length). However, the manufacturer does not provide details on the maximum weight of the gaming chair.
The features at a glance
- PC gaming-optimized desk chair with RGB lighting
- 300 lighting modes
- Variably height-adjustable seat: 45-53 cm
- Breathable covers and upholstery foam
- Backrest with adjustable tilt angle (90-165°)
- Seat surface with adjustable tilt angle (0-15°)
- Stepless rocking mechanism with adjustable resistance
- 2 removable cushions for neck and lumbar support
- 360° swivel for perfect overview
- Pocket for powerbank
- Power connection: USB-A
- Power cable length: 0.65 cm
- Remote control for lighting control
- 5 double casters with 60mm diameter
- Nylon base
- Seat dimensions: 39 × 48 cm (W x L)
- Height backrest: 82 cm
- Overall dimensions: 69 × 60-130 × 128-136 cm (W × D × H)
- Weight: 17.2 kg
- Includes mounting tool and button cell battery for remote control
Price and Availability
The Speedlink Regys RGB gaming chair is available to order now directly from the manufacturer’s homepage. The recommended retail price is 299.99 euros.