Nitro Concepts X1000 Transformer Editions: New gaming chairs unveiled
Nitro Concepts is relaunching its X1000 gaming chair as Transformers Editions. In cooperation with Hasbro, the gaming chair appears in the look of Optimus Prime, the Autobots and Decepticons.
Nitro Concepts X1000 Transformers Editions in detail
The Nitro Concepts X1000 gaming chair was able to convince us already in the test in 2020 and won the Gold Award at the time. Now the manufacturer is following in the footsteps of noblechairs, which last presented a Wakanda Forever Edition of the HERO, and is releasing the chair in a licensed special edition in cooperation with Hasbro.
Or rather, in three special editions, because the Nitro Concepts X1000 Transformers Editions come in a whole three variants. The three models are each based on the color schemes and logos of one of the two factions Autobots or Decepticons or the leader Optimus Prime himself.
Technically, of course, nothing has changed with the chairs. They continue to rely on an ergonomic design that promises a high level of comfort and a variety of adjustment options. High-quality materials also ensure a particularly long service life.
The open-pored, deformation-resistant cold foam serves as the upholstery and can boast a high density that has been specially optimized to meet the requirements of long durability. As a result, it is not only breathable, but at the same time ensures a long shape stability.
In our test of the X1000, we came to a clear conclusion at the time:
“The seating comfort as well as the width of the chair should be positively emphasized. You sit well and are not restricted by the shell design. The fabric cover ensures good ventilation, so you don’t get up sweaty even after a long time. Ergonomically, the X1000 offers many adjustment options to find the right sitting position for you.”
Loadable, the Nitro Concepts X1000 Transformers Editions can support up to 135 kilograms, so fans big and small of the transforming robots should get their money’s worth.
- Also interesting: Gaming chair review: the best chairs in 2023 for every budget
The features of the Nitro Concepts X1000 Transformers editions at a glance
- Chic gaming and office chairs in Transformers design
- Iconic color scheme and fine embroidery inspired by Optimus Prime, the Autobots and Decepticons
- Top ergonomics thanks to flexible adjustment options
- 100% vegan covers made of PU imitation leather are water-repellent, easy to clean, breathable and durable
- High density cold foam padding for best comfort and long life
- Backrest adjustable between 90 and 125 degrees
- 60 mm casters suitable for hard & soft floors
- Robust steel frame, loadable up to 135 kg
- Certified as an office chair according to DIN EN 1335
Price and availability
The three models of the Nitro Concepts X1000 Transformers Editions are available now from Caseking’s online store. The recommended retail price is 299.90 euros.
Gehört zum Inventar